No Live Agent Available Through Finacal
Jessabell

I’m getting REALLY annoyed. This is the THIRD time I’ve set up a split payment arrangement. Paid the first half and got my service suspended for “nonpayment” and the second payment arrangement just disappears even though I get a text message telling me that my payment arrangement was set up. I get a text after making my first half telling me thank you for keeping my payment arrangement and then my phone is suspended! On top of this today I got a text message at 10 telling me thank you for my recent device purchase I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING RECENTLY. I then got a text message telling me my phone has been suspended for nonpayment WHILE IN A LIVE CHAT ONLINE to change my due date in which I’m told my second payment arrangement never existed! And that they couldn’t help me fix the issue to call Finacal WHICH TELLS ME THERE IS NO LIVE AGENT TO HELP ME I’ve been a costumer for like 4 years!!!! This is RIDICULOUS. 

One of the numbers the chat gave me says “technical difficulties” and hangs up!! Obviously the system is not working properly!!!

0 Likes
Re: No Live Agent Available Through Finacal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jessabell,

I depend on my service every day and would be concerned too if I were having any issues with it! When you are already past your due date, a Payment Arrangement won't prevent your services from being interrupted. Any time you are past due, your account is at risk for interruption. In order to restore your services to full, you will need to make a payment for the full amount past due. Once that payment has been made, your services will restore within one hour. For specialized assistance to help make this payment, please reach out to our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445.

-Christopher

0 Likes
ogre4489

why would my services be interupted after making my arranged payments. i think i will go to tmobile.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear that your service were impacted. We would never want to lose you as a customer and want you to get the best support to resolve this issue. Please reach out to our Financial Service Team for support. Our Financial Service Team can b reached at  866-266-1445. 

Hours of Operation: 
Mon-Fri7:00AM - 12:00AM ET

Sat8:00AM - 8:00PM ET

-AL

0 Likes
riomar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been calling since yesterday! 17 times total and still get the message that there are no live agents. Very frustrating. 

Naji01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi! My service has been disconnected. I would like to make a payment arrangement. Yet, I keep receiving a message that there are no live representatives. Is there anyway someone could help?

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@Naji01 , While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.  

0 Likes
Naji01
Enthusiast - Level 1

That’s the issue?? There is no customer service available and it’s been this way all week.

0 Likes
GroovyMission
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. Made a payment arrangement. Did screenshot of confirmation. My Verizon app won't let you chat with anyone while account is in collections. Calling 611 or Financial services results in message that no live agents are available. Endless loop. Made past due payment system requested and then sent message to support. Response said I need to make payment of full balance and that they have no promise to pay on file. Totally ridiculous.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Naji01! I do understand your service has been disconnected by Financial Services. That is the only department that will be able to reconnect your services. They are open Monday - Saturday 8AM-10PM Eastern Time. You will need to reach out to them tomorrow about this, as we do not have access to those systems. Alright? *Ayesha

0 Likes