No Network available at my address
SAVDEN52

I have been a Verizon customer for over 15 years, with that being said I have had good and bad experiences. The latest one is that I have just purchased a new home. Verizon has plenty of towers in the area but it is rural and I have absolutely NO service or network at my address and the only option for internet is a hotspot. I have called Verizon several times with this issue and have been told "to bad" there are no options except to switch to another service provider. Very GOOD advise!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Network available at my address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SAVDEN52,

We always want you to get the best services. We know how tough it can be to deal with a situation such as this. Let's make sure that we turn your experience around. Have you has an NRB ticket placed for your area? That may help. If you have done all of the troubleshooting possible that may be the next best step.

FranklinM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: No Network available at my address
boringusername
Master - Level 1

A) you should have checked out the area for both wired and wireless access BEFORE buying. B) If you can't get in a Verizon signal what do you expect Verizon to do? I don't get the point of your post. Wireless isn't magic if a signal can't reach your house it can't reach it. Go with a wireless provider that you can get a signal with.

0 Likes