No Service! Big Problem!
wheresthedeals
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the past couple of months my service (signal strength and ability to use my devices) has become increasingly more of a problem. Today 2 of the 5 devices I have on my account are not able to make calls from areas where in the past there was excellent reception. What exactly is the problem???? The area code is 39429 (South Mississippi). Please advise before I give up and take my business elsewhere. THANKS!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service! Big Problem!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello wheresthedeals,

We want you to love and enjoy your wireless service. Thanks for sharing the zip code. Currently, I'm not showing any issues reported in your area. May I ask what devices are you using? any physical or liquid damage on the devices? I want to investigate this further for you. If you can send us a private message then we can investigate this for you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and 

0 Likes
wheresthedeals
Enthusiast - Level 1

None of the phones are damaged. They are a Nokia Lumia 822, and LG Optima 2, and 2 - Iphone 4's.

0 Likes
wheresthedeals
Enthusiast - Level 1

The devices that are having problems are a Nokia Lumia 822, and LG Optima 2, and two Iphone 4's. There is no damage to any of the devices. Currently only one of the 5 devices we have has not experienced any connection issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply, wheresthedeals. Is this mainly happening indoors? Is this affecting voice and data services on each device?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
wheresthedeals
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have upgraded all the devices, hoping for no more problems

0 Likes