No Service/Dead Zone, Make a Report Button
DGrippe
Enthusiast - Level 2

As many others have said. The Verizon coverage maps are kinda garbage and should be aquainted to false advertising. See the attached map, this entire area should be 4G and or 5G. It's a big fat nothing out towards the lake. Not just me, for anyone. Verified on over 20 devices. I was actually surprised to see this map. This isn't a small area it's a massive stretch of flat open highway rural/farm/forrest area.

Screenshot_20220703-162525_Photos.jpg

Re: No Service/Dead Zone, Make a Report Button
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DGrippe, we know how important it is to get great service with us. We want to help you in any way we can. What city/town and state is this location at? When you state there is a dead spot, do you mean that there is no signal there at all?

-Steven

0 Likes
IBlaster
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too have similar concerns please let the community know how they work to assist in resolving your issue. I can remember when there were features to report service outtages.

0 Likes
tilleryj

I agree - I feel like I've been lied to and that the maps are intentionally misleading. I just waited on hold for 30 minutes to report my home address as a dead zone. Verizon support told me there's nothing that can be done. Back to ATT I guess.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure that we understand your concern, IBlaster. Is the issue within your home only?

-Marshall

0 Likes
guywakefield

Need Verizon to address this dead zone: https://goo.gl/maps/Lcjo7738bEDWsFv37.  There are many homes and even a school there.  Not sure how it can have NO service in such a populated area.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear of any issues with your service. Let's get this figured out. When did this issue start? does the phone show no service, or you can't use a specific function on the device? Is anyone else having this issue or just your phone? 

-AL

0 Likes