No Service in LA Coliseum
BRIMIL33

Our phones could not receive or send a text or receive or place a call at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Fri., Sep. 21, during the USC Vs WSU football game.  Others around us with witless providers AT&T, Sprint and TMobile could Use their phones without issue.  This is unacceptable!  What is your explanation and resolution to this issue?  And please do not respond with it is a one time issue, because it is not.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service in LA Coliseum
deloused
Master - Level 3

You should call Verizon to report the issue and see if they have any plans to fix that

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

tens of thousands of people in small, area. thus making the network congested. maybe those other carrier had far few customers at that game.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you had a less than desirable experience with your service at the football game you attended. We would like to help in any way we can BRIMIL33. I rely on my phone for almost everything and I would be lost without it.  Do you have trouble with your devices at other places or is was this only at the game? What happens when you try to use your phone? 

Rogelio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes