No loyalty to current customers?
Old-doggers15

I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years. The last phone I purchased was an iPhone 7 Plus in 2016. I have been looking to upgrade my phone but have been offered no promotions, especially being a loyal customer. I have started looking at AT&T and also T-mobile as they have great promotions. Wanted to see if everyone else is experiencing a lack of loyalty to current customers. Also I am guessing that switching is the best option, especially since they will pay to switch. 

0 Likes
Re: No loyalty to current customers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's never how we want any customer to feel. Sorry about that! We do have special offers for our customers. These will generally be found in your My Verizon account. Do you use that with us, either on your phone app or on the website? Also, additional loyalty benefits will be found in the Verizon Up program. Is that something you're using? You can learn more about that loyalty program here: m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial - Henry

0 Likes
Old-doggers15

Thanks for the response. I use my Verizon app. I have no offers besides one that ones that make you add a new line. The only thing I see in Verizon up is % off accessories, magazines or gift cards. I understand the process of trying to get people to switch and don’t expect a deal like that but something to make me want to stay. If my wife and I can get a great phone upgrade with AT&T or t-Mobile, I don’t see why we should stay any longer. We have always paid our payments on time and kept our phones for a long time. No loyalty offer or promotion to make us want to stay. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you get the best deal on a new phone, Old-doggers15! We've sent you a Private Note to best assist.-Nikki

0 Likes