No more unlimited everything???
m_wesson

Everyone I know Is upset about Verizon no longer offering Unlimited everything. My mom and I still have it, but now our smartphones BARELY work. And if we upgrade, our plan changes!!!! It's ridiculous! Now in order to upgrade we have to cough up more money. We are definitely thinking about taking our service somewhere else!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No more unlimited everything???
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No one can keep their unlimited data plan if they purchase a device at the subsidized price.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Nicodémus
Enthusiast - Level 3

You think that any other carrier is going to have it for long? Look at Sprint they are doing a "lock" in your unlimited data, why would you need to lock it in if they are not going to get rid of it?

squish8480
Enthusiast - Level 2

m.wesson, make sure you call the Verizon executive customer service center located in Virginia (I think its Virginia but it might be South Carolina).  (Personal info moved) is a representative there and verizon is giving out one month off of service.  Use that one month off to buy a new phone at retail price to keep your data.

Comment edited for shared personal information as per the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes