No service but LTE bars on my phone
NoCoverage1

Hello - I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Tech support, and it turns out they were actually just Asurion and didn't have the ability to open tickets, look at cell tower records or do anything worthwile. So I am reaching out here.  In and around this address 34.860053, -84.247876, my phone shows up as having 3 bars of LTE but it will not connect to the internet, no apps. I can mostly make phone calls but 50% of the time the calls do not go through.  All Verizon customers have the same issue as well. AT&T customers do not have the issue. 

0 Likes
Re: No service but LTE bars on my phone
michellelk425

Having the same issue. Wont text but can call.. can't connect to anything. I'm getting angry

0 Likes
ukap29

I'm having the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want all of our customers to get great service with us. We certainly want to help you in any way we can. Please reach out to us over Twitter or Facebook, so we could trouble shoot this issue with you.

You can reach us at Tweeter by tweeting @VZWSupport or Post to us on Facebook at Verizon.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ukap29! We understand that having service issues is alarming, especially if you see 4G LTE service. What issues are you having exactly? Are all your services being impacted?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes