No service in coverage area of Gulf Shores, AL
Bhart71
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will there be a new tower or a solution for the area West of Hwy59 and Oak Rd in Gulf Shores? This area is growing and we are in a large growing neighborhood with only 1 bar or less of service. We are unable to use our mobile phones at hour home even though Verizon shows we are in a covered area. 

Re: No service in coverage area of Gulf Shores, AL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bhart71,

Our goal is always to keep you connected and make sure you can count on your phone. That sounds like a real problem to me as well. We appreciate you reaching out and we're glad to do anything we can to help. When did you start having these issues? Do you know if others in the area are having similar issues?

-Andrew

Bhart71
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am new to the area, just moved here. Neighbors and everyone that I meet has the same issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Bhart71. You have my attention. I want to ensure you have services in your area. I do want to clarify a few things. Do you see Zero bars? Does your service get better if you leave the area? Please elaborate. 

-Amber

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!