No service
TBERRY96

I recently moved and i have no service. I am lucky to get 1 bar if i go stand outside. Since iv been a customer for 4 years shouldn't verizon provide me with something to get service? I really need service i have to do my school work and make and receive phone calls etc. Please help

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service
weskeene
Enthusiast - Level 3

What phone are you using? You may want to Google search your specific model to make sure it has all of Verizon's LTE bands. Some bands carry long distances better than others, and you may be located relatively far from your nearest tower.

Besides the bars display on the phone (which is unfortunately not as helpful in the LTE world), does the device actually work? Are you able to make calls? Send texts? Use data?

0 Likes
BROKENCITYFIRE

I have the same problem. I get service most place except at my house or where I live,  and my fiance doesn't get any anywhere same phone, same service. He just can be

Can't get a signal anywhere maybe a bar if he is lucky. Never where we live. I get dropped calls at my hpuse. Just sucks when I use it for work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the best service possible, BROKENCITYFIRE. Let's see what we can do to help. What make and model phone do you have? What zip code are you in when you have the service issues?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes