No services at all in some areas of GA
tiffanylashea2

Anyone else experiencing this? I am about 45 minutes south of Savannah, GA and anyone who has Verizon out here doesn't have service at all. I had to log onto my computer just to post this.

0 Likes
Re: No services at all in some areas of GA
acmyra76

I'm in Vidalia and I have no service either. I stopped by the Verizon Store here and they said there must be an outage but they weren't even sure what was going on. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear of any issues with your service. Lets get this figured out. When did this problem start? does the device show no service, or you can use a specific function? Anyone else having this issue at your location?

-AL

BRIROM23

I have no service in middle Georgia either. 

0 Likes
BRIROM23

I’m not sure about the rest but I woke up about 2 hours ago with no cell service, I had my wifi off so it showed only “NO SERVICE” when opening my phone. I can use Wi-Fi but that is it otherwise I have no cell access 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIROM23, keeping you connected with reliable service is a priority, so we are sorry to read about the service issues in the area. We are here to assist with your concerns. Please check your Private Messages, so we can proceed to work toward a resolution. 

-David

0 Likes
chelsblu

No service since 2:30 - 3 PM 2/14/22 for many verizon users in Cordele, GA. Something is going on and Verizon is being really quiet about it. Internet chat with Verizon on PC doesn't work.

Can only text using wireless as long as the other person has wireless on...otherwise the message bounces back as undeliverable. 

0 Likes
TonyC43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in Columbus, GA and everyone with Verizon in my area that i know of has No Service....android phones dropped to 1x with no access to calling text or data....all iphones show No Service with just dots.  Happened around 2:40pm.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@TonyC43 wrote:

I am in Columbus, GA and everyone with Verizon in my area that i know of has No Service....android phones dropped to 1x with no access to calling text or data....all iphones show No Service with just dots.  Happened around 2:40pm.

https://downdetector.com/status/verizon/ shows this outage being reported.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thanks for reaching out, tiffanylashea2. We do want to make sure that you have cellular service. ARe you still having some issues within your area? Please provide us with some details. 

-Kevin

0 Likes