No way to get a live agent
Mirrorlake1218

Hello, 

I have setup Auto Pay in addition to Promise to pay. IVR recognizes that. However I can't schedule a callback, call in without getting a message saying " We don't have a representative available to take your call", Message past the virtual assistant that says your account needs to be current in order to get a representative, Nor text an agent. This is absurd especially during COVID when I have 3 sick kids here at home and have a useless phone and can't get a live agent to talk to in order to discuss what I setup and determine why I am disconnected even with a current promise to pay. Im going on hold through sales currently for 2 hours and 15 minutes on hold. Please help. Ive been a customer since 2012 between two different accounts. 

0 Likes
Re: No way to get a live agent
Mirrorlake1218

Please don't reply with this template either as it doesn't work. 

I’m sorry to learn that you are unable to contact a live representative when you call us, rfdsteve. Your call should be routed to a live representative if you call 800-922-0204 and simply enter 0 after the automated prompts, you may need to enter 0 a couple times but the system will send your call to a live representative if you do not select any of the options presented.

We can also answer any Verizon Wireless questions here, if you provide specific details of the issues you are experiencing.

0 Likes
Re: No way to get a live agent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any difficulty in reaching our Financial Services team. When your account is past due, we encourage you to make a payment via My Verizon to bring your account current. If you need specialized assistance from our CFS team, we recommend you attempt your call again later.

*Joshua

0 Likes