No wireless Mobile Service "Nationwide"
ksjagg

Newbie here, hello-

When trying to get into VW MobileWebI have been getting a message since 7:00 a.m. that  it is not available. I was also told via a quick flash message to dial *611. for info. When I called that #, both times I was told that nobody has (Verizon) wireless web due to a "Nationwide" failure. The first time I was told that the problem would be solved within 2 hours, when it wasn't solved in 7, I called again and was told the failure "may" be fixed today, maybe not.

I find it odd that there are no messages/announcements on the VW site, there are no topics on here about it and I know nobody who is familiar with my problem. Nationwide? I asked her how often this happened and she said "never". I am not convinced I am getting good info.

Any suggestions? Anyone able to get Mobile Web?

TIA!

Kelly

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No wireless Mobile Service "Nationwide"
ksjagg

BTW, I'm in the Boston MA area-

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, the network is "down" nationwide -

Verified by a "trusted source" - Network issues abound nationwide, trouble ticket issued and being worked on, no word on when things will be back to normal.

Here's a thread on the Cell Phone - General Devices board

0 Likes
ksjagg

Thank you guys!

Guess what, it just came up!

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes