No wireless data (no internet connection)
iceman3838

Mobile data was good in our location up to around March 2020.   Hotspot also not working.   We have made multiple calls to verizon service, who doesn't enjoy that catchy tune....    Each time we hear nothing back on status. 

Most recently the data dropped to zero for days.   Occasionally can see LTE then 3G then 1x and blank.    Cannot even use the Verizon app, no internet.   

Was persistent enough to get a ticket number in July, we felt like Charlie in Willy Wonka... we got a golden ticket.   A few text messages from Verizon acknowledging the ticket then nothing but crickets.  After 3 weeks I call Verizon again, do the dance and get an answer that there is a MASTER ticket indicating Parts are needed.  

Couldn't support have contacted us to tell us they found the problem??   Am I expecting too much?  I understand parts that probably come from China may be hard to come by but an update was certainly due.  

Of course they have no idea how long it will take.   Of course they can't refund our data costs until they know how long it will take to fix the problem.  

location  22942

0 Likes
Re: No wireless data (no internet connection)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how much you depend on your data connection, and we want to make sure that you can. I am sorry for the delay in getting answers, we want to help in any way that we can. I have sent you a Private Message so we can continue. 

0 Likes
iceman3838

I received your private message but cannot open to provide the information you requested. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@iceman3838 wrote:

I received your private message but cannot open to provide the information you requested. 

The Re:subject line should be a link which opens the private message.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Bedellkr

My household is having the same exact problem which started around March as well, but my location is 14845. At first it was mainly on weekends, and now it's practically all the time. Impossible to make phone calls because the person on the other end can't hear us, and can't use the internet because although it starts at 3G it immediately drops. Prior to March we had great service where we were which is why we went with Verizon back in the early 2000s in the first place. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have good working service where you need it most, Bedellkr. Let's take a closer look into what's going on in your area. Do you know if anyone else is experiencing the same issues in your area? Has there been any changes to your area when this started such as new construction or storms? Do you have access to Wi-Fi in your home? 

0 Likes