Not Able to Upload Photos to Cloud
navinataraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to upload photos in two ways

1. Logged in to Browser and upload photos. Got the error message as "Some Files did not upload." and Status as "Retry Upload"

2. I placed the files in desktop cloud Sync folder. Went to Desktop app and clicked the status tab. Getting message as "This file could not be found in your cloud folder; it may have been deleted, check your trash to recover it" But file is still in cloud sync folder.  

0 Likes
Re: Not Able to Upload Photos to Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you get the help you need, what Windows version do you have on your computer? Under what folder do you have your photos? What format are the photos saved?

PamD_VZW

0 Likes
navinataraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am using Windows 10. I have updated everything and my computer is up to date. I am using Google Chrome. I also installed Firefox and tried. No luck.

I kept my photos in the verizon sync folder and  photo format is .jpg.

0 Likes
navinataraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I even tried with my second laptop which is also a windows 10. I am getting the same issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

navinataraj, please use the link attached on how to uninstall the desktop app and try again. If you still run into issues, please send us a direct message for further assistance. Thank you.

http://spr.ly/660419XYw

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes