Not even sure I'm in the right place. I have dropped to 3G and then to 1X intermittently and can't even get internet connection on my phone. Trying to call my phone and calls are not coming through either. Is there an outage?
CakeChik

There seems to be outages in other areas, but I am in North Alabama but I don't see where other people may be having the same issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not even sure I'm in the right place. I have dropped to 3G and then to 1X intermittently and can't even get internet connection on my phone. Trying to call my phone and calls are not coming through either. Is there an outage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CakeChik,

I am so sorry to hear of the service issues. What exact zipcode are you in? What make/model device do you have? Are you having issues indoors and out?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Not even sure I'm in the right place. I have dropped to 3G and then to 1X intermittently and can't even get internet connection on my phone. Trying to call my phone and calls are not coming through either. Is there an outage?
CakeChik

Thank you for answering. I'm in 35601, have an LG G2, and found out it was a billing issue with a shared line. I got reconnected, but I used to have 4GLTE, and now I am stuck in 3G. I am not sure what the problem could be now. This is both indoors and out. dumb question, but can a service be downgraded? Could that be the issue? My internet drops a lot or cannot connect as well as it used to...

0 Likes
icarcamo

Hello I am in Austin, TX 78726, and there is no LTE service, I can make and receive calls and 3G seems to work. Is there an outage in the Texas area?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information CakeChik. How is service today? Are issues only occuring inside or outside? Are there others in your area that have issues with service? Try a SIM Card pull. Here are the steps http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/g2/simulator/ .

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at VZWsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

icarcamo Let's see what's going on with the service in your area. So far, no issues have been reported. What happens when you try to make a call?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

icarcamo, thanks for this heads up! At this time, no outages have been reported in Texas. However, let's take a closer look at your device. It's very normal for wireless signal to fluctuate from 3G toG as it's designed to retrieve signal from the best nearest wireless tower. Have you powered your device off/on to soft reset it? Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes