Not good coverage
jd12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live just a few miles from Greenville , NC and about two miles off of NC 43 Highway. When i got my phones i was told by people that work for Verizon that i would have good coverage where i live , well i don't the signal is -115 dbm where i live on 3G and 4G.Verizon sent a network tect to my address to check the signal and he said i needed a network extender for my phones to work in side my house so i ordered the network extender and it does bring the 3G signal up in side my house. I can't get a usable 4G signal out here or 3G signal out in the yard. I am tired of paying Verizon 250.00 a month for crappy service because Verizon puts there towers to far apart. I am about ready to leave this crappy service and go to a carrier that i can use my phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not good coverage
budone
Legend

You had 14 days to determine the service was not great at your place and could have returned everything.

0 Likes
Re: Not good coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jd12!

It pains me to learn of any issues in your area, especially after obtaining a Network Extender. I'd like to help you and find some answers. First, I want to clarify that a Network Extender does not offer 4G service enhancement, as only 3G is available with that accessory. This is the reason that the 3G is enhanced at home.  I'd like to ask if you are you having this issue only in the area of your home? Or, does it happen in multiple areas? Has a trouble ticket been completed for you? If so, do you have the ticket number, so I can review it? Please let me know this additional information, so I can be of further assistance. Thanks!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes