Not receiving texts from certain numbers on Verizon Message Web App
hoot5201

For about 6 months I have been using the Verizon Message Web App with no problems.  Recently, I have been able to send messages to my wife via this app but I am unable to receive messages from her.  At first I thought this was due to her using an iPhone but I do not have the same problem receiving from others who are using an iPhone. 

Needless to say, this is very frustrating as I have 3 lines and when I cannot access my phone I need to be able to use this app but it doesn't fully work for me anymore.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving texts from certain numbers on Verizon Message Web App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hoot5201, I rely on my text messages for important communications os I know it's important to ensure you receive every message. Let's get your text messages working as they should. Which model phone do you have with us? Have you checked your wife's iPhone settings to ensure she has the "send as SMS" feature turned on in iMessage Settings? This can be viewed under Settings, Messages, iMessage.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts from certain numbers on Verizon Message Web App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hoot5201, I rely on my text messages for important communications os I know it's important to ensure you receive every message. Let's get your text messages working as they should. Which model phone do you have with us? Have you checked your wife's iPhone settings to ensure she has the "send as SMS" feature turned on in iMessage Settings? This can be viewed under Settings, Messages, iMessage.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes