Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Number transfer PIN request stuck on "please wait while we process your request"
philamignon

Hello Folks,

I am trying to generate a number transfer PIN through the web site but have been stuck on a  "please wait while we process your request" spinning wheel of death.  Waited for 15+ minutes and attempted several times to generate the PIN again with the same result.

I can't generate this PIN via the phone because it's a 20 year old Motorola StarTAC (don't laugh - it's hardwired into my car hence the age) that I'm going to finally retire.  The phone is so old it cannot receive SMS messages.

Can anyone her provide assistance?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Number transfer PIN request stuck on "please wait while we process your request"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our hope is that in the intervening days between posting and now that you were able to get the help that's needed . In case not, I have sent a Private Note to proceed.

-David

0 Likes
Re: Number transfer PIN request stuck on "please wait while we process your request"
1tracy

Did you ever get anywhere? Im stuck too, cant get my number either tried calling, App, and Calling #PORT. All for nothing! HELP?

0 Likes