Once again, Verizon does not educate their employees and screws the customer! I was told that by recycling my phone I could get $168 for it and only pay the difference for a new upgrade. While ordering, I was chatting with an employee. I told them the red
jsck1701

Once again, Verizon does not educate their employees and screws the customer! I was told that by recycling my phone I could get $168 for it and only pay the difference for a new upgrade. While ordering, I was chatting with an employee. I told them the reduced price was not being reflected. They told me to continue through all the steps and it would at the end. Then, conveniently, the chat session ended. I started another chat and that employee told me that the recycle price would not be applied until they received by phone therefore having to pay more than cost of the new phone. It frustrates me to no end that you cannot get a simple answer. Now, having gone through all the steps to order the phone and accepting the "fine print" clauses, I have to call at another time to speak with a person to make sure my account has not been changed and they charge me or increase my monthly service. After, my last ordeal, you would thing they would make some attempt to better train their employees but they don't give a damn about the customer because it's not like you can leave due to the contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Once again, Verizon does not educate their employees and screws the customer! I was told that by recycling my phone I could get $168 for it and only pay the difference for a new upgrade. While ordering, I was chatting with an employee. I told them the
mama23dogs
Legend

....and if you don't track the phone and it gets lost, no credit, they will bill you for the credit.

....if the phone isn't in excellent condition, the will charge you for the credit.

...if you don't mail the phone, they bill you.

Keep in mind, they haven't seen the phone yet.

Re: Once again, Verizon does not educate their employees and screws the customer! I was told that by recycling my phone I could get $168 for it and only pay the difference for a new upgrade. While ordering, I was chatting with an employee. I told them the
tanyap01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Check out Re: Verizon doesn't care about their customers or providing good customer service or honor their pro...

It's all related.  And this is almost exactly what happened to me.  Why doesn't Verizon educate their employees???  Is it because this is how they were educated??

0 Likes