One Verizon ID is not disabled when my linked closed fios account for close to 6 months
jj49
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have enrolled Mobile + Home Rewards with my VZW and FIOS account.  Due to the move, I had to close my FIOS account since FIOS couldn't be installed. 

But the One Verizon ID is still showing linked to closed account.

There is no option of disabling.

VZW & FIOS representative stated the changes will be affected in 1/2 billing cycle.  It has been 6 month without the update.

This is causing a whole different issue.

I see several people are having problems with re-enrollment of mobile+home rewards if they previously enrolled and, un-enrolled, and initiating new enroll with new account.

I am posting this so others who has similar issues can follow up.

Re: One Verizon ID is not disabled when my linked closed fios account for close to 6 months
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to look further into this. Please meet us in a Private Note, so we can continue further. *Bee

0 Likes
Re: One Verizon ID is not disabled when my linked closed fios account for close to 6 months
jj49
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I use private note?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jj49, I have gone ahead and sent you a Private Note. Please let us know if you receive it by replying there.

-Christine

0 Likes
jj49
Enthusiast - Level 2

Resolved.  I had to reach out to the customer service several times which ended up with several tickets to resolved the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update jj49! We are glad to hear that you were able to get your concerns addressed. If you have any additional questions, we are here to help.-Candice

0 Likes