One Verizon ID
CDH24

I am a mobile and FIOS home wifi account holder. 

I attempted to link the two accounts for form a One Verizon ID and benefit from the mobile + home rewards. 

However, Verizon linked a previous account that has been disabled.  

Any suggestions on how I go about de-linking the disabled account and linking my active account?

0 Likes
Re: One Verizon ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CDH24, making sure you are able to remove the disabled account and link the correct account is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me what type of account is disabled (wireless or fios)?

-Rodney

meggi9272
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok,

there must be a way where the person does not have to go through 10000 chats, email messages and conversations in order to get disabled account removed from wireless account and the new account connected to it.Its very frustrating to find out that one Verizon ID is truly not one Verizon ID, and that I have to call Verizon Fios , instead of Verizon Wireless to disable the old account and connect the new one.(Of course Verizon FiOs works only from Monday to Friday 8-6 pm) Im a nurse, I come home at 830 pm, shoot me for the long hours. And by the way, never mind that Verizon FiOs already has my mobile number on file as a Verizon wireless costumer.

Can it get any more complicated?

Ok, I think I ranted and raved enough.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, meggi9272. We are very sorry to hear about any troubles you've been experiencing with linking your Verizon Wireless account and your Verizon Fios account. We certainly want to ensure that you receive the assistance that you need on this in the end. Were you able to get in touch with Verizon Fios Support with making sure that the correct Verizon Wireless account is linked correctly to your Verizon Fios account? 

-Brett

0 Likes
electrizze
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed. I am about to switch services after 20 years because this is beyond frustrating. I feel like I am speaking with robots who read from a script and do nothing to even try to understand the issue. 

0 Likes
neeko08
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm on the same boat. I need to remove a deactivated account. 

0 Likes