One bar only!!!!
MelissaGreen99
Enthusiast - Level 1

My name is Melissa Green. I have been with verizon for several years. I have an iphone 11, and have only been getting one or two bars of service. Sometimes i even only get 3G, when i should have 4G. When i have the one or two bars, i cant scroll through social media, watch tv, music, streaming, send texts, checck emails. Its like an ipod touch, in order for the phone to work i have to be connected to internet. I have the play more unlimted plan, $90/month. I live in clearwater fl, 33759, and even have troubles going all over the state of florida and even out of state. When i travel to the other northwest end of florida, 32548, i still only get one or two bars and the same issues. I have tried a new sim card, since that is what the verizon store near me reccomend and that only helped for a few days. When i went the other day to another store, they only offered to get me to upgrade to a new iphone 12 with a fee!! I even told them i dont want to unless it turely fixes this issues, and. all they said is that it may but they dont know for sure. Then i was told that total proction on the phone doesnt exists anymore, and i will be charged more for the new verizon protection!! I don't see why i should and currently paying over $166 a month and now more due to this upgrade!!! I just want my phone to have service and be able to use it without constatnly being contected to interent. I would like to keep verizon but only if this issue is fixed without me having to pay extra or up my bill!! 

Melissa Green
Re: One bar only!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Melissa, I'm here to help, so please meet me in a Private Note where we can discuss your account details in privacy, okay? 

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
BellaTerry
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • So do I. I just purchased a brand new S22 this April. It has gone to emergency phone calls only 3 times. I have changed my sims card twice and received a brand new phone last week. My phone stopped working today for 30 minutes. No one seems to have an answer. I also had to purchased this new phone with a 3 year contract. I have been a loyal customer for over 12 years. I have only had 2 bars since April.  I don't have any recourse but to break my contract after my years warranty is up. 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BellaTerry, we've sent you a private note to better assist. 

~Baldo

0 Likes
BellaTerry
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where did you send the private message for my issue of the one bar only ?

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BellaTerry, the Private Note was sent to you using your user ID. The Private Message icon is located in the top right corner of the page, just below the red search button. Please check your message inbox. If you run into any issues please let us know. 

-Jacob

0 Likes