One of the WORST verizon experiences
Laurelrose27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello ! Ever since I have signed up for Verizon it has been one thing after the other . The first time I had an issue - everything was sorted and figured out in a timely manner . The second time - it took longer and I was still left with unanswered questions as to why I was being charged more . Then the last time was horrible . You guys are UNFAIRLY charging me and NO ONE will listen to me. They keep saying “I switched my days and that is why I am being charged” - BUT THAT IS LIES. When I was told when I signed up my plan would be $65 clean and cut and THAT WAS IT. I payed my first bill about ONE month after I signed up . THEN YOU GUYS TRIED TO CHARGE ME AGAIN TWO WEEKS LATER. When I asked them to fix the date for 30 DAYS NOT TWO WEEKS LATER -the way it is suppose to be . I got met with fees that I wasn’t told about - that are unfair charges !! - and they keep saying “When you push your pay date things get carried over” BUT YOU GUYS MADE THE MISTAKE OF WRONGFULLY CHARGING ME SO WHEN I SWITCHED IT OVER TO THE CORRECT DATE- YOU GUYS CHARGE ME EXTRA???? IT IS NOT OKAY AND DOESNT MAKE SENSE. WHY AM I PAYING MORE FOR A MISTAKE YOU GUYS MADE AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME . ON THE PHONE FOR OVER AN HOUR AND NO ONE RESOLVED THE ISSUE. THIS IS NOT OKAY . At this point - I feel it is probably best to cancel my Verizon plan if no one resolves the issue because NO ONE is fixing the mistakes THEY MADE. I SIGNED UP TO PAY $65 A MONTH - ONCE A MONTH AND THAT IS IT . CAN SOMEBODY ACTUALLY HELP ME AND FIX IT . #horribleservice #extraxharges #help #fixthis

Re: One of the WORST verizon experiences
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Laurelrose27,

As a consumer myself, I understand your concern. Our monthly statements are there to clarify the charges for the billing period and will always define the time period for charges. This is to ensure you are never charged twice for the same period. Have you reviewed the billing statements for the months in question and confirmed the billable periods?

-Mark

0 Likes
Laurelrose27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes ! I have reviewed it ! Why would I say any of this or be this upset if it wasn’t an unfair charge ?! I am definitely wrongfully being charged twice and NO ONE is fixing it or helping me . 

Laurelrose27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was on the phone for over an hour yesterday and no one would help me or admit wrong doing and wrong charges .

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Laurelrise27, we apologize for the experience you had. We strive to provide our loyal customers like yourself an excellent experience every time you engage with us. We will be pleased to go over the bill with you. We sent you a Private Message, please respond to the Private Message at your earliest convenience. 

-Jacob

0 Likes
liabiahia
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is almost as bad as the  "error" they won't admit they did in ordering me a chep flip phone on 8/1/2022. My bill is usually the same amount as yours each month, mostly because I don't use a smartphone &/or any data/online data since I didn't get a phone for that 8 years ago. And for the site I hadn't logged in (from computer) for a week. How was that ordered? I told/asked them that in "customer service" LOL oh CALL (their ONLY way to do anything now, including reporting spam texts which now I suspiciously can't do online now, could in June) the fraud line. lol I asked in the message chat if that's the only way to report it... they had no idea & guessed yes same people that USED to be able to report spam texts to LOL (the 7726 number from phone NEVER recognized multimedia spam texts I got & tried to report to it so what they say/instruct to do is false). Now I'm forced to wait until the trash comes to my box/door or go to a delivery place since it says signature required*rollingeyes*. Then what? They don't know. Pssh. I would def switch to 1 of 2 other providers but both don't support my 3G phone now (was just starting to look at 5Gs & 4Gs *sigh*). Even worse what if they don't even refund the discount so then I have to pay FULL to whatever I am forced to "upgrade" to. VW is just getting worse & worse every month. 

Only thing that got better is the rate/speed of the online messaging, the replies are still just as bad/unrelated &/or clueless of the problem/s... unless like another in a community msgs/question stated (it took them 20x to get 1 on the phone that understood their problem & that was in 2015 or so & another in 2021 similar spent 6hrs messaging them online with no real help like I got/experienced). Like they unannouncingly downgraded in their safety & services (maybe with less staff/workers).

Just a simple error for them to adjust/correct (refund &/or part of an account to fix like a number or date or order), yet they refuse to admit & fix/refund it/them. They actually have become worse if not as bad as "top" banks, won't listen/understand/accept the problem & just tell you to call some number/write to some address lol.... unless you get at them (as if everyone has hours of free phone minutes/time & energy every day to do that? lol) Pathetic. Maybe VW is getting advice from old Meta settings/designs/"ideas"  lol.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

liabiahia,

Making sure you know where any phone is coming from is a big deal. We don't want surprises and can certainly look into where that came from. I have sent you a PM. Please reply when you can so we can fully look into this and assist you. 

-Andrew

0 Likes