Ongoing MMS Chain Text Problem
PROCODE
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is an ongoing problem that I began to experience while using the Samsung Note 4 and continued with the Samsung Note 8 and now the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. After sending a series of chain MMS texts, 5 contacts each received 11 images, I can't send 1 MMS text to anyone. I tried rebooting my phone, which changed nothing. I'm using WiFi. I have a great signal and am using the Asus RT-AX86U Zaku II Edition. My router is functioning correctly. I have no problem sending SMS texts. I just can't send anymore MMS texts. It seems that many of your customers have a similar experience regardless of the mobile phone they're using. Please don't reply with the usual I'm sorry did you try this or send us this text. For something like this to occur for such a long time with many devices and customers it has to be a Verizon issue. My Note 4 and Note 8 were purchased through Verizon. My current phone, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, was purchased from Samsung. It's an unlocked phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Ongoing MMS Chain Text Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. I can surely understand your frustration regarding not being able to send a picture to anyone. Text/ Picture messages are my main source  of communication. I am sure we can help figure out what is going on so you don't have this issue again. Please meet me in a private message so I can assist. 

-Amber

0 Likes
Re: Ongoing MMS Chain Text Problem
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@PROCODE wrote:

This is an ongoing problem that I began to experience while using the Samsung Note 4 and continued with the Samsung Note 8 and now the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. After sending a series of chain MMS texts, 5 contacts each received 11 images, I can't send 1 MMS text to anyone..   .   .

What data plan do you have? Sounds like you might be exceeding some limit.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes