Online ipad upgrade in limbo/ Turfed by Customer Service
LMems

Dear Verizon,

We have been loyal family customers for over 20 years with 5-6 lines. After 3 hours on the phone and on hold, our recent issue is still not resolved. Last night, my husband placed an order online to upgrade my ipad. He received email confirmation. This morning we received confirmation that there was an issue. The woman we spoke with stated their appeared to be a problem with Apple Pay. Okay, I’ll use my debit card. 30 minutes in, it appears that although she can see my order she can’t get into it, would I mind speaking to someone else? Sure, no problem. 30 minutes with that person; twice tried “change payment” link. No go. Together we decide to cancel the order and start over, only to find that he is unable to work on the order either. He places me on hold to speak with another department. I was on hold for another 40 minutes and finally hung up in disgust. It was obvious, I had been turfed. Called back a half hour later and spoke with another woman. Explained the situation, and she turfed me for another 40 minutes. I have no clear confirmation that order is being processed now, nor any confirmation that it was deleted. It is truly in limbo. I just want it processed or cancelled and someone to take my order and see it through. I am beyond frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: Online ipad upgrade in limbo/ Turfed by Customer Service
LMems

Anyone???

0 Likes
Re: Online ipad upgrade in limbo/ Turfed by Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear of any issues with your online order. What exactly is going on with it? Have you checked the status here https://www.verizon.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex#/. - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes