Order Cancelled After I received the phone
WkendGrl

I ordered a phone online on 2.16.2019. When it was still showing processing on 2.19.2019 I called and eventually was transferred to Fraud Prevention. I was told I needed additional information(verification} which I promptly provided. After the documents were received I spoke with someone who viewed the documents and released the order and the phone was shipped.  I received the phone on 2.21.2019 but could not activate the phone.  Called on yesterday 2.22.2019 and no one could find my account, the phone number assigned wasn't recognized and nothing could be found.  Finally I provided a particial account number listed on my paperwork that came with the phone and the account was located. I was again given to fraud department.  There I was told my documents weren't acceptable and the order should not have been released.  I was told I needed to take the phone to a store and turn it in.   I asked what was wrong with the documents and was told it doesn't say what the problem is just that I should not have gotten the phone. Nothing was said about the money I'd paid.  I found this baffling and was going to call again to try to get more answers as to how and why this happened. Instead I placed an order with another provider today 2.23.2019 and received notification hours later that the order is processed, being shipped, and a tracking number will be provided soon.  I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. I was already a Verizon customer but no longer. 

0 Likes
Re: Order Cancelled After I received the phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WkendGrl, this is certainly not a good experience to read about. Signing up for cell service on the best network and getting a new phone should be an exciting experience. I am truly sorry that we did not make the process easy.

In order to best assist you with keeping account privacy in mind, please click on our profile below. Once you are directed to it please click on the "message" button on the top left side or our profile page and send us a Private Message so that we can best assist.

GinaU_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes