Order Pending
blob7

Ok my mother ordered me a MOTO G prepaid on the 11th and today I got finally sick of waiting for the order to say it is finalized being processed..I called Verizon hopping they could tell me why after 4 days my order has yet to be processed..Instead it was canceled by the gal over the phone and was told to reorder it. This time I ordered it in my name and my credit card and after 3 hours it is not processed. I'd expect after having previous problems it would be expedited and at least processed by the system. I ordered it with free Overnight shipping (both times) and I am not calling them back risking that it be canceled.

This phone is needed for my job, as they need to get in contact with me over the phone quickly. If someone could tell me "Why" and "How long this takes" that be great...

c.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order Pending
blob7

Sorry for my crude humor! But can anyone help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi blob7,

It sounds like your order may have been placed on some type of security hold. It's hard to know exactly what's going on without seeing the details of your account. If you would like, I can look further into what is preventing your order from processing.

Please send me a direct message, so I can review your information in greater detail. To do this, highlight my name, MichelleH_VZW, and approve my follow request. Then, you will be able to hover over my name and click Direct Message to compose a new one. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and 

0 Likes
hbiink

can you find out why my order is taking so long to process it took mutiple tries last night to order two new lines and im starting to get frustrated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hbiink,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I would love to review the order to find out what the hold up is. I know getting a new device is suppose to be exciting. I did request to follow you if you can please accept the request and then request to follow me back. Once we are following each other you will be able to send me a Direct Message so we can go over the account in full details. Here is a link on how to Direct Message us: http://vz.to/1fbIKzK Hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes