Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order that was cancelled still processing
Kkarstens11

Long story short. The system messed up up an order for an IPHONE 11 to replace my Samsung Galaxy. I did same day delievery to my apartment. It switched the address to my parents house in another state (which is on my account) which does not have same day delievery so how it switched idk. It also never gave me a tracking number and the delievery service has no record of an order. Anyways after being on phone all day order was cancelled by the rep.

However in the system it still shows as processing and now it also shows I have 24 device payments left to make on my SAMSUNG that I had paid off the remaining $183 when I ordered the IPHONE. The device payments are the exact amount I owe for the new IPHONE. $699 in total. I cannot order a new phone because of this. I have been on call all day with reps for over an hour at a time trying to solve this issue. 

0 Likes
Re: Order that was cancelled still processing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can imagine this has been frustrating and we want to be sure this is resolved for you. I am sorry for the delay and we know your time is valuable. We will need to contact you directly. I I have sent you a Private Message to continue. RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Order that was cancelled still processing
Kkarstens11

I've been on the phone with you guys for over 3 hrs in multiple calls today. I'm tired. They state it takes 5 business days to cancel my order before I can purchase the phone for pickup again. why. Once this blows over Sprint or Tmobile is looking really good. 

0 Likes