Over Billed
Aim_21

Does Verizon really care about retaining customers? Will I ever be able to get the billing problem fixed? Was over billed after assuming an existing line. Verizon was supposed to add the line to my plan for a nominal fee but instead added it to my acct as an individual line and was over billed. Received bill in Jan for Dec and Jan for assumed line. I have attempted to get issue resolved with Verizon 4 times with no success. Frustrated with customer service after hours and hours on phone and online trying to get resolution. Not sure why Verizon feels I should pay for a billing error. At this point, I have no choice but to look at other carriers,as my plan is up very soon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Over Billed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aim_21 We never want to bill you for more than what's owed. Understanding your bill is important. We're here to help. Tell us what you were advised about the bill, when you contacted customer support?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

On the line they will tell you what line pricing will be and the terms and conditions of the line swap. It's up to you to make sure everything is correct and documents are even sent to you. As consumers we have to accept responsibility  our actions. I wouldn't be surprised if a credit was NOT given.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Also I am not a Verizon employee and these days threats to change carriers are just that....threats.

0 Likes