Over billing problem
Margaret1002
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have a billing problem that started in late December. 2016.  I have been to the local sales office 3 times now, been promised results to have nothing really change.  Who is the person I need to speak with to get something actually done?

Labels (1)
Re: Over billing problem
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 800-922-0204, choose option 4 for "Other" and say "Agent" at the voice prompt asking the reason for your call.  The usually connects me to a live person within minutes.

Does this have to do with promotional credit on device(s) purchased?  You are charged the full amount of the device payment option, then are to receive credit making the device cost less or nothing in the end?  Those credits have been showing for a lot of folks recently, along with the back credits for the previous three months.

If it is another issue, some details may help us guide you better.

0 Likes
Margaret1002
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's a really big mess that happened in December.  It resulted in us getting 2 bills and being charged for connections on both bills.  Like I said I have been to the local office 3 times and was told that there needed to be credits higher than they could do in store and not to pay until we got it all straight,  So now I am into April and it is still not straight.  Every time I speak to someone, I am told they have to speak to someone else and to call back.  I would just like to speak to the person who can actually help me straighten this out with out being passed over several times or told to call back yet again.

0 Likes
cutlass1978

Something like this is happening to  us too. Starting in or around December. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau since every time I call to speak with them they try and play it off like its just something I owe., I suggest you all report it to the BBB too.

0 Likes