PIX FLIX doesn't work
SICK_OF_THE_RUN_AROUN

I have gotten 2 messages:

You’ve got a FLIX message!  To see it, visit vzwpix.com from an internet accessible computer & follow the directions.  You have not been billed a PIX-FLIX charge for this message

I did and got some goofy message about Verizon being in the middle of changing things and that I needed to get some CLOUD account?  I tried and followed through with that, maybe – it was just adding a free part to my bill. I never was able to see any FLIX message.

Now I have another Flix message.  It says to sign in to Verizon account, which I did, then it just shows account info – NOTHING about a FLIX message.  My daughter sent these from her smart phone from camp.  I’d love to see them now.

So, is this just NOT available?

Please do not tell me to go to some URL and then sign in - I have already done tried everything people have been told to do and none of it works.

When I sign in, I still cannot find anything about seeing a FLIX message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: PIX FLIX doesn't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's find those flix messages pronto SICK_OF_THE_RUN_AROUND! You can view/access those messages if you visit the url provided in the messages via your computer. Please click on the Manage yor Photo Album link and access with your My Verizon account credentials.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes