POOR COVERAGE AND WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD
CodeCharmer

Dont know if this will post.  1.) POOR SERVICE zip codes 68023 and 68044 and most of Hwy 91 between.  ALWAYS MISSING CALLS AND TEXTS AT OFFICE AND HOME!   I have a map, but it won't let me "upload" because "You do not have permission to upload images."

2.) LOGIN to post, I can log into my account at: myvprepay.verizon.com but even there, upper bar says "log in" and I can't login to create a forum user because it says my credentials are invalid.  THen in a circle again giving it my cell phone number.

0 Likes
Re: POOR COVERAGE AND WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD
CodeCharmer

CodeCharmer_0-1636484622127.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will get the website and service issues resolved ASAP.  Let's turn this around.  When did this service issue with calls and texts first start? Are other Verizon devices in those areas having these same issues with calls and texts?  -Sean

0 Likes
CodeCharmer

Others on Verizon also have low bars for coverage (business moved here 2018).  I moved to Fontanelle May 2020 always had poor coverage there and Apps die as you drive east on Hwy 91.  There is a cell tower north of the water tower in Fontanelle, but obviously not Verizon.  There is also a cell tower just south of Ft. Calhoun, again probably not Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CodeCharmer. We know important having good service can be. Let's take a closer look in to this issue for you. We have sent you a Private Message to assist you further.  *Cassie

0 Likes