POOR COVERAGE
pam2022

Calls randomly go directly to voicemail and text randomly delayed up to 2 hours. We replaced old network extender with new 4g extender bought, new phone, called service reset phones several times. No blocked numbers, do not disturb is not on and nothing has helped.  This has gone on for 2 months. What is going on with the service?

0 Likes
Re: POOR COVERAGE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Can you verify the ZIP Code you're experiencing this issue in?

0 Likes
stroudy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have the network extender set for open use?

Also do you have a good signal (cycle through the screens using the button on the side) you need at least 4 satellites

0 Likes
pam2022

0 Likes
pam2022

Yes it has a good signal.  This 4g version only has open signal 

0 Likes
pam2022

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to provide service you can count on, pam2022. My research of the 03106 zip code does not show any alerts. Does your service improve in other areas? Do you know if other Verizon users in the 03106 zip code receive similar service?

0 Likes
pam2022

Yes are neighbors are having the same issue.  I talked to support on Wednesday and I am supposed to be getting updates but have not heard a thing.  We thing it is related to the network extender. If support is trying to call us the calls might not be coming through. The best way to reach us is through the email. If it helps the service issue number we received in a text is *************. I would really like to know that status of our issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pam2022, thanks for those details. We do want to make sure that you have get cellular service.  How far would you need to from your area before you can pick up better cell phone service? 

0 Likes
pam2022

If you walk a couple of houses up the street there is better service. However you also run into "dead zones " in a 3 block radius 

0 Likes