POSITIVE customer service feedback
kakirkpa

Hi - I wanted to write to tell you what an awesome job Aneta B did from the Colorado Springs office on our order [Removed].  We had run into some cranky reps at the local store, so I got back on the phone and was lucky to connect with Aneta.  She took complete care of us and it took her over an hour to get all the tasks done with helping my son with the phone he ordered.  Please commend her on an awesome job.  I have worked in customer service for over 20 years and I recognize good customer service when I see it.  Perhaps she can get a reward?

Sincerely,  Kathy S., Michigan.

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: POSITIVE customer service feedback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We wanted to thank your for taking the time to praise a positive experience. It is a competitive market and it's great that you brought positive attention to a job well done. We will roll this information back on your behalf. Thanks for your appreciation. BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tonya816

I had an awesome over the phone experience with Ashanti Hopkins.  To start with, I dropped the call.  She called me back!!!  I was so pleased that I did not have to call in again and wait on hold.  Ashanti was able to fix my billing issue and even go above and beyond to ensure that I was pleased our services.  She deserves her time in the spotlight!  She made my day!!  We need more customer service agents just like her!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tonya816,

That is so great to hear. We always want to make sure you get world class service and it is fantastic that Ashanti was able to provide that. We're always glad to help if needed. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
Verizonmssg

I had an excellent experience with Jerrica (unsure of spelling), who is a customer service representative that I spoke with over the phone.  Please let Verizon know how great she is.  My phone cut off before I could fill out her feedback survey.

0 Likes