Payment Not Posted to Account
dallassucks17
Enthusiast - Level 1

I paid my bill for July on time last month and while it cleared my bank on Aug. 18, it has yet to post to my Verizon account. I have paid my bill the same way (through my bank's online bill pay system) every month for the past 8 years and this is the first time I've ever had any issue with the payment not being credited to my account.

Last week I called Verizon's support and they told me they would open an investigation into my issue and hopefully come to a resolution within 7-10 days. Last Thursday I received an email regarding my investigation, asking me to fax them proof of my payment from my bank. I immediately called my bank and they emailed me proof of my payment, which includes the amount, the date paid, as well as my Verizon account number. The following day I faxed this, along with the cover sheet attached to my email from Verizon, to the number provided.

This morning I received the exact same email I got on Thursday, asking me to fax over sufficient documentation for my investigation. I called Verizon's wireless support and explained the situation to the CSR, who noted that they received my fax on Friday. He then attempted to connect me with someone handling part of the investigation and while I was on hold, the call dropped.

After waiting 10 minutes in the hopes he would call me back, I tried calling wireless support again. This time, I had to explain the situation (again) to a completely different CSR, who wanted to open a new investigation (?!) and I explained that I simply wanted to speak to someone involved with the investigation and didn't want to have to call general support and explain the situation to fresh ears every time. She gave me the number for Financial Services.

I immediately called Financial Services and after trying to navigate the phone tree, was able to be put in the queue for a CSR. After about a 15 minute wait, I finally got through and had to explain the situation (again) to her, only to ask me if I wanted to make arrangements to my past due payment. I explained that I wanted to speak to someone who could directly help me, and she said sure and put me on hold. Unfortunately, since I have other commitments and limited free time, after 25 minutes, I had to hang up.

So now, despite doing everything that Verizon has asked of me, including paying my bill in full on time, I'm literally no closer to a resolution than when I was a week ago. If there is any way I can put this entire ordeal to an end that doesn't require talking to multiple CSRs, telling the same story over and over and having to be put on hold indefinitely, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Re: Payment Not Posted to Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want this payment issue resolved ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Toninoak

I am having the same issue with Verizon. I used to pay them what vet they say because they are not like other carriers. They disconnect you immediately, they don’t care! As I use my phone for work, I couldn’t afford that.

this time, one says that I didn’t pay for the month of October. I prove it to the agent by just providing a receipt . The next one tells me that I didn’t pay in September.  They keep on switching back and forth. Even thought a straight forward calculation. I am with them for m and I made 5 payments. Now at the end I got so upset that I almost lost my mind. I have a critically high blood pressure and they stress me as they were the most important in my life. I can’t ignore them as they will disconnect me and I will lose income. I would carry the consequences for their mistake. That is so unfair but that’s how it works these days in the US. It seems to me now that they know the truth and do it purposely for what ever agenda they might have. I’m really confused. Should I just pay to avoid unnecessary stress as I used to do? They are persistent, they don’t give up nor try to understand yours it really looks like it’s done purposely !!!

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Toninoak, thank you for reaching out to Verizon. We apologize for the experience you’ve had. Resolving an issue should never take this long. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you with the help you deserve. To get started please send us a PM.

>Janet

0 Likes