Payment Question
VZ1020

Pay my bill through my bank. Get confirmation saying thanks for payment through credit card ending in whatever random numbers. I didn't pay through credit cards. The last four digits they gave dont even pertain to any card ive had. I pay through my bank. Has this happened to anyone else? Money still went through but its weird. Its happened twice the business day before its set to be pulled.

0 Likes
Re: Payment Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VZ1020,

I definitely appreciate you getting that paid. We don't want you to have to worry about how that is processing. Where did you see this confirmation at? Was this something that came up on our website, or on your bank's side of things?

-Andrew

0 Likes
VZ1020

It was a text and email from Verizon confirming my payment. But it said thanks from your payment "from card ending in xxxx" instead of from account or checking account ending in my numbers. The last 4 digits displayed weren't even the last four of my account i used to pay. Money went through so i guess thats all that matters. Just thought it was weird it said i paid with a CARD ending in numbers having nothing to do with me.

0 Likes
VZ1020

Money was pulled from my account and paid my bill...and i heard banks use credit cards to pay bills sometimes for ppl but idk if thats true. Maybe thats all it was. I was just curious. But it did come in a confirmation from Verizon that id paid with a card for some reason.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VZ1020, it is a good thing that your payment did go through to the account. It is something to keep an eye on. I know there can be fraudulent emails and texts that go out too. If you ever feel as though you are receiving any fraud messages, they can be forwarded to: 

Fraudulent email - Copy and paste the email content into a new email or forward the message to phishing@verizonwireless.com for internal review.

Fraudulent text message - Forward suspicious text messages to 7726 (Verizon Corporate Security) from the device it was received on.

SPAM: https://voicespamfeedback.com/vsf/ (feedback form)

-Christine

0 Likes