Pending Order not going away.
JOHNDNJ

I have read all the threads about this and it has sadly happened to me. I went to upgrade my phone and Verizon never text or email saying it was ready for pickup so they cancelled. Now for the past 2 weeks I have a pending order that will not go away customer service seems to know nothing about it. Is there anything i can do short of just cancelling and going to another carrier? I have a week old ticket number that obviously means nothing also.

@VZW_Customer_support

0 Likes
Re: Pending Order not going away.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how frustrating it is to have a pending order still present on your account that just will not go away.  We are happy to help you with this.  Can  you please send us a Private Message? *Lisa

0 Likes
JOHNDNJ

Ok thank you sent you a message 8:31 just awaiting a reply

0 Likes
JOHNDNJ

Update its been 2 days and have still not received a private message back.... Also yesterday rep said they would call me back and never did. I am going to try again today and try to talk to the CORE team.

0 Likes
khodrchehab
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same problem since 09/29, no one at Verizon seem to be able to remove the pending order. I called, texted and chatted with more than 18 different people, I was transfered to different departments. I don't see any other option else than moving to a different provider. My current phone is not working properly, waiting for the pixel 6 then I have to figure something out. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! It breaks our heart to see you in this dilemma. No worries, we are here for you. Please reach out to us via Private Note, so we can better assist you. ~Gilbert

0 Likes