Phone Blacklisted but was not stolen
bradleypotts

I had a phone that I gave to my gf.  She gave her grandpa the money and he put it on his credit card.  He forgot she gave him the money and called the charge in as fraud.  He later called the credit card back and said it was not fraud.  He then called Verizon and we have tried to reinstate the phone and cannot because it was blacklisted. Verizon charged him/her both months fees on the credit card(both the disputed charge and the next month's fees) and still cancelled service and blacklisted my phone that I gave to her.  NO ONE has been able to help us with this issue. WE have spent hours on the phone and have yet to get anything but the runaround.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone Blacklisted but was not stolen
Weth
Legend

That is quite a mess the three of you caused. I am confused about the story, so please clear up. You had a phone to give to your gf. If you had a phone, why was grandpa's credit card needed? Also it seems grandpa's credit card not only paid for the phone, but grandpa is also on the hook for the monthly service fees? Do you have an electronic paper trail that the disputed charge was actually paid. Did you get the same service re-instated? Why was all this put on grandpa and not your gf credit card or your credit card. I kinda feel bad for grandpa with the little bit of the story I read here. There is no reason he should be financially on the hook in anyway.