Phone Stopped working March 6th:
Neo29

Mine and my wifes phone stopped working properly (cannot make or take calls) March 6th, customer service might as well not exist, no help spent hours trying to contact and on hold, when I went to verizon store 30 miles away they have sign up that says local tower down but they are still selling verizon phones that work, tried new sim cards did not work, ATT sim card let me make calls?????

Verizon shows no tower problems online, but have since learned my Dads and brothers phones are not working properly also. totally disgusted with Verizon 

need phone to work but not sure if this will ever happen

0 Likes
Re: Phone Stopped working March 6th:
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Neo29

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. May I have the zip code so I can check your location?How are the rest of your services text/data?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Neo29

My zip code is 92278, the phone will not make or take calls since March 6th in zipcode 92277, 92252, 92284, and morongo valley dont know zip,

text and data work, when i was out of town (60) miles away phones worked, 

Verizon tech support sent new sim cards did not work,

live chat will not work 99 percent of the time,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Neo29, we do show there was a network event in those areas that was resolved on the 20th. It only appeared to have impacted older CDMA devices as all Advanced Calling capable devices worked without issue. Please know that our CDMA network will be fully retired by the end of this year:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218813/. As this does impact you directly, please check your My Verizon notifications for more details:  https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/hub/ao/myoffers#/? 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes