Phone issue, being sent in circles
kgarlick

My google pixel 3 XL has been acting up since the update to Android 10. It will randomly say "service destroyed" then apps crash, phone call quality is horrible, I don't get emails, I don't get texts, even the responsive keyboard does not respond. I just spent over an hour on the phone with Asurion (this is the THIRD TIME this issue has happened), then 20 plus minutes on the phone with Google, who actually TRIED to resolve the issue. Then we got in touch with Verizon, and they wanted to send me back to Asurion.  The customer service (and phone service in general, my signal just keeps getting worse. I am so fed up with this company, but it is no better with any others, I feel like we are just all stuck dealing with whatever "service" they feel like providing us with, especially in smaller towns like where I live.

0 Likes
Re: Phone issue, being sent in circles
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kgarlick, I am sad to hear you feel this way. I know how important it is for you to have a working phone. I would never want you to be without one. We definitely want to resolve your issue. Did you get the phone from Asurion?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes