Phone number for Corporate
LadyKC67

Does anyone have a PHONE NUMBER to contact Corporate?  I've talked to many managers, no one can help me.  I am a 20 year customer of Verizon and I'd leave today if I wasn't going to be penalized for my contract.  I've had THE WORST customer service from Verizon, repeatedly lied to, promised things that are never done, managers that won't answer messages, on and on, none of the managers will help me. I don't want to write a letter or send an email that I KNOW no one will read, let alone respond to.  I've lost all faith in Verizon.  I actually get a knot in my stomach at the thought of calling YET AGAIN.  No more.  And on top of that I have a cell that doesn't work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone number for Corporate
Snn5
Legend

Corporate doesn't do phone calls.  You don't have much recourse unless you have proof that a contractual agreement was broken. 

0 Likes
Re: Phone number for Corporate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LadyKC67, this is concerning to hear! We want to make sure that any issues you are experiencing are being addressed. Can you please clarify further on the reasons why you are attempting to contact corporate?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes