Please Help...cancel my account Please?
fwfranklen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have a connected phone, I don't have transportation to go to a Verizon vendor.

Dear Verizon,

I can not afford Verizon. Please cancel all accounts and send me an Itemized billing for my entire time at Verizon. I cannot afford Verizon.

When transferring to Verizon for my cell phone provider, I experienced very confusing and what became a bad experience.

I went to the Verizon distributor in Pendleton Oregon. I waited for over an hour. The young man had no experience on what he was doing. Nor could him or I get any of the others Verizon employees to help out.

I could not wait any longer so I walked out. The next day I went to the Verizon distributor in Hermiston Oregon. They called the Pendlton vendor and the woman in Hermiston told me that the only thing I could do was cancel the first try and start over.

I said fine lets do it.

The number given to me was xxxxxxxxxx. It is someones else's number I get text's, Dr appointments, etc that are not mine.

So now I'm being charged for two phone's. Two phone numbers.

I have never had two phones, or two phone numbers. I have over paid you people.

I have never been treated or lied to like my experience with Verizon.

Please cancel all accounts and send me an Itemized billing for my entire time at Verizon.

I have tried to talk to a real person but could only get a recording...

I can be reached at [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] or the address you have on file.

Please cancel all accounts and send me an Itemized billing for my entire time at Verizon.

[Personal information removed]

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please Help...cancel my account Please?
Weth
Legend

Your post on this forum is not sufficient to do the notification and actions you want. You can only cancel services in the store or by calling customer service. There is no email or electronic way to cancel services.

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

Your post on this forum is not sufficient to do the notification and actions you want. You can only cancel services in the store or by calling customer service. There is no email or electronic way to cancel services.

fwfranklen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have a phone to call customer service! I don't have transportation. So I ask you how can I cancel my account? What a rotten company...you only care about making money not helping out.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Porting the number to another carrier will also cancel the line/account with Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This is a customer to customer forum. That means people responding to your post are other customers and not typically employees of Verizon. Even if there was an employee to respond, they wouldn't be able to cancel your account. The call to customer service is free. 1-800-922-0204.

You can only process your request over the phone or in person at a store.

Weth
Legend

I Am just a fellow customer like you letting you know what needs to be done.  You need to borrow a phone, get a ride to a Verizon Store.   You can also sign up for free Google Voice and make a call over the Internet.  Ann154 also had a smart option, porting your number to a new carrier. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fwfranklen, I am very sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account with us. We never like to lose customer as we want you to be happy with your service with us. Help is here to provide you the assistance you are looking for. Weth, Ann154 and sprmankalel, thank you so much for all your help and support. You guys are awesome!

fwfranklen, I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am unable to reach customer service by phone.  If someone can please provide a number that connects me with a person, I would gladly do it.  Their call center software is somewhat underwhelming.

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Weth,

An automated response is decidedly unhelpful. The chat doesn't work either. Clicking on the chat link produced no response whatsoever.

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you - that might be the answer I am looking for 🙂

0 Likes