Please People...Don't go with Verizon....No te metas con verizon por Favor!!!!
Silvia-

My Verizon Mobile worst nightmare is being with Verizon. I've put a lot of effort to buy me my Note 4. In the 8 months that i have been with this company, I have been paying almost $200 each month for just 1GB. I took the decision to get out of Verizon, and they don't want to unlock my phone . I've called customer service twice already. Today I went to one of their stores in Cleveland and I talked with them and they wouldn't unlock my phone. They say that since my phone is a 4G, it already comes unlocked. When I take my phone to another carrier, they put their card in and their service doesn't work. I had to pay off my phone which was about $800, and it's all wasted now. If you are reading this, DON'T MESS UP LIKE I DID!!!!! Go to another carrier, I mean unless you've got a Billion dollars to throw away. Very disappointed with Verizon......My WORST mistake!!!!!!

Mi peor pesadilla ha sido meterme con Verizon. Hice mucho esfuerzo por comprarme mi telefono Note 4 y en solo 8 meses que he estado pagando casi $200 dolares mensuales cada mes por solamente 1 GB. Yo tome la decision de salirme de Verizon y ellos dicen que no pueden desbloquear mi telefono, que porque ya viene desbloqueado, pero ya lo lleve con AT&T y straight talk y no pudieron porque dicen que esta bloqueado. Ya llame a customer service 2 o 3 veces y siguen diciendo lo mismo, que mi telefono esta desbloqueado....pero cuando las otras companias le meten la sim card no lo acepta...verizon no me lo dejo libre para meterlo con otra compania. Tire 800 dolares a la basura. Me siento tan desilucionada con Verizon que no quiero que nadien pase por lo que yo estoy pasando, ojala y por este medio pueda evitar a otras personas que hagan el mismo error que yo hice.  Cuando agarre este telefono, yo le pregunte a la muchacha de verizon que si un dia me queria salir de la compania, me podria llevar mi telefono a otra y ella me dijo que si, que solo lo tenia que pagar....fue una VIL mentira......que abuso!!! Estoy tan desilucionada como no se imaginan...ahora estoy sin telefono, y tengo que ahorrar no se cuantos meses para comprarme otro telefono......Muy triste......Mi peor error.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please People...Don't go with Verizon....No te metas con verizon por Favor!!!!
Snn5
Legend

Silvia- wrote:

I have been paying almost $200 each month for just 1GB. I took the decision to get out of Verizon, and they don't want to unlock my phone . They say that since my phone is a 4G, it already comes unlocked. When I take my phone to another carrier, they put their card in and their service doesn't work. I had to pay off my phone which was about $800, and it's all wasted now.

$200 a month for 1GB?  Sure you aren't exaggerating, maybe you had a lot of overages?  The phone IS unlocked, HOWEVER, there really is no other carrier for which this phone will work on due to the frequencies and bands needed for operation and each carrier using different bands/freq.  You would have limited service at best taking your phone elsewhere.  You can still sell the phone on 3rd party reseller sites like Swappa, Ebay, etc....