Please cancel trade in so I can order new phone!
LH321
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently ordered an iPhone 13 and I agreed to trade in my XS Max for the promo deal; however, I decided that I wanted the Pro model instead and returned the iPhone 13. The return shows that it has been shipped.

I re-activated my XS Max and had an upgrade from a different line moved so that I can place a new order. It is still showing that I am trading in my XS Max for the iPhone 13, even though I am not; therefore, it will not let me use the promo deal.

Can someone cancel my trade in for the returned phone so that I can order my Pro model and get the promo deal? 

0 Likes
Re: Please cancel trade in so I can order new phone!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to make sure you can get the deal. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Message. *Rebecca

0 Likes
LH321
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I asked for help before, I was told this was not possible. But it doesn’t make sense. It is a trade in and I’m obviously not trading it in with the other device if I am shipping it back.

0 Likes
LH321
Enthusiast - Level 1

Message sent.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. You have reached the right person to help you. I would love to ensure you get the right promotion on your line. Please meet me in a private message. -Amber

0 Likes