Please someone help
nosleeves
Enthusiast - Level 3

On 7/9/2021, I paid to upgrade my apple watch. I paid off my old apple watch 4. Since Then I have been making payments for both watches, though I have paid off the apple watch 4. I have been double billed. I am unable to trade in my apple watch 4. I activated my apple watch 6, but have gotten repeated messages stating, I need to activate it and if I don't I'll have to pay the full amount. The apple watch is connected as part of an existing line not new one. My account is all messed up. I have spent 20+ hours on the phone trying to get this remedied. I have also endless hours on chat trying to fix this. I have been told call 800-922-0204 and that just they will be able to help me. After spending 5 minutes just navigating prompts, I spend 2 hours or more on hold. If I ever get a person I have to repeatedly have to explain everything. Then I get they will call me back. It has been weeks, and calls upon calls.

Re: Please someone help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dealing with account issues is frustrating. I am sorry to read that you have spent so much time trying to get support, and you were not able to get a resolution. We will most definitely need to access your account to review all details. I have sent you a Private Message, please read & reply there. - Gina

Tags (1)
0 Likes
nosleeves
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have zero Private messages!!!!~!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please share details, as to how we can help today. We are standing by. -Rosie

0 Likes
nosleeves
Enthusiast - Level 3

MY verizon was down all day yesterday.  At least I couldn't log on, everytime I tried I got an error

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nosleeves, thanks for sending us a reply. I want to make sure that you are able to get access to your My Verizon. ARe you having an error when you try to log in through the My Verizon App? Or from My Verizon on the computer? What error message are you getting when you try to log in?  -Kevin

0 Likes
nosleeves
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told over a week ago this would be taken care of in 24 to 48 hours.  It has been over a week.  I keep paying, I am being double billed for something I already paid for!!!

0 Likes
nosleeves
Enthusiast - Level 3

HELLO? Is customer support just a thing of imagination and wishes

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you have an immediate issue, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can completely understand your concern surrounding this matter and we are here to help. I show that we have indeed sent a few direct messages to your handle. Are you able to review them now?-Candice

0 Likes