Poor 4G LTE coverage in Sunnyvale, CA, recently
Sam951

My 4G signal has gone down to 1 bar over the past month or so and is unreliable.  I've checked with 7 coworkers who all have Verizon on various phones (Galaxy S5, iPhones, S4 etc) and we all have seen the same thing.  Our signals are unreliable inside or outside the building.  I work at (removed) California Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086.

>> Subject edited for brevity; personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor 4G LTE coverage in Sunnyvale, CA, recently
Ashok5

Yes I'm experiencing the same issue and I live on iris ave and have very bad/no LTE connectivity which kinda sucks living in heart of bay area

0 Likes
Re: Poor 4G LTE coverage in Sunnyvale, CA, recently
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ashok5, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing connectivity issues in a metropolitan area. Help is here. I was not able to find any alerts for the area you provided. How is your voice, text and data currently performing? Does your service improve in other areas?

LorenzoP_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes