Re: Poor Coverage and Getting Worse
Edub2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love the canned responses from Verizon. They don’t care and there service for calling is garbage. I also am looking to leave. They don’t try to fix anything just say it’s fine and close tickets. Then claim reopened. You check back after no communication and it was closed resolved. But service still horrible 

XNewt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having similar issues in Los Angeles / Orange County area.  Used to have coverage every where… had outstanding signal in my house, but the last several months, service is now non-existent.  Been with Verizon for years, and looking to leave because I can’t even make a phone call or send a text anymore. 

wsrb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, me too.  Service has been noticeably deteriorating and I’ve been using the same phone. 

I live in 30152 which is part of the Atlanta metro area. It’s really gotten worse over the last year. 

EADR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Everyone! EADR here from the other side, having switched to T Mobile in San Francisco! One hour in to my new phone carrier, and I am so happy! I walked all through my house with no call fail, no call dropped, and more bars than I have seen in the last year. Verizon is making excuses and dragging along forever, I tried everything. And I’m so happy I gave up! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello wsrb, we're concerned to learn that you're having service issues, and we'd love to help!   How are your services being impacted at this time (calls, texts, data)? ~Baldo

0 Likes
wsrb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm often down to one or no bars.  If I'm on a call I cut out.  If I'm streaming audio it stops.  I live in area code 30152 and would love to see better service once again.

diagoro
Contributor - Level 1

I have 1 bar at home now. Was trying to get in touch with a customer service rep, but gave up after 100+ minutes on hold......which was after spending 30 minutes with a rep that failed to "call me back in five minutes" while I reset my sim card. 

I'm also in Orange County. I'm assuming this is all to do with the 5G switch over. How many people here have older phones? Is this how they try to force us into new phones and contracts? 

Cstibbs
Enthusiast - Level 1

We live in Florida and changed to Verizon years ago because had better reception than ATT, however this past year ATT friends service has vastly improved and Verizon has gotten quite bad. No mountains here, flat lands and lots of towers and driving up I75 from Tampa to Gainesville hardly any signal for voice and forget data, and I4 to Orlando - same thing - ready to go back to ATT - this is ridiculous and no real excuse with what we pay to not have strong signal at least along all major highways. With the whole 5G thing - service has gone downhill fast! 

0 Likes
MS1221
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have noticed the same issue, had a monthly plan and switched to unlimited and the service has downgraded. In addition, I have experienced the service quality decrease in the last months. Definitely, contemplating a switch to another provider that offers better service for a cheaper price.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, do you have service issues in multiple areas, or just this one in particular? *Estevan

0 Likes