Re: Poor Coverage and Getting Worse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to have the best service available to you. We are sad to read you are considering switching. Please send us a Private Note, wsrb, so we can assist. *Rebecca

0 Likes
Allena001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Samsung S21 Ultra 5G and I can confirm that this service isn't any better. I wish I could just walk into their store, hand them the phone back and tell them to drop me. I'm tired of not having cell service and being told "teoubleshooting" options. I still owe $900+ on this phone and I can't even have decent calls, texts take forever. What's the point? 

wsrb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I messaged residents of my neighborhood (corner of Mack Dobbs Road and Stilesboro Road in Kennesaw, GA) to ask about their Verizon experience.  Those with Verizon Wireless confirmed that they all have little if any cell service anywhere in or near the neighborhood, whether it's 4G or 5G.  Clearly this is a genuine issue with Verizon's cell tower function or location. 

Allena001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to get their act together. I had issues with it when I lived in Upstate NY. I now live in Cedar Falls Iowa and it's a miracle if my texts get sent as soon as I send them, usually I get the status of "queued" for a few minutes. Phone calls out? Forget about it, it took almost 3 minutes for me to even hear it start ringing when I called a friend today. My calls were dropped numerous times. It's unfortunate that we're all experiencing this. If I had the $900 just sitting around I'd pay this phone off, get it unlocked and then go elsewhere for services. They're not taking any accountability besides "troubleshooting" or giving excuses. They wanted to check my Sim card for debris/dust. This phone has always been in a case and I've had it maybe 4-5months. I'm a nurse, I need a reliable phone for work and this isn't cutting it. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help.  We've noted your reference about experiencing a significatn change with your service in your zip code area of 32751 and that you work in northern Seminole and western Volusia counties in Florida. Let's work together to address and resolve the service issues you're experienicing.

Can you tell us which of your services is being affected? (e.g., calls, text, web browsing, etc.) Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?-Robert C.

0 Likes
agil1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Has there been a class action lawsuit initiated?
Allena001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure. But that's what I would LOVE to know! 

AdviserSpeaksDotCom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here!

Volume11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched to the iPhone 13 with 5G, and now I have no service at work, and only 1-2 bars at home. When I was getting poor service on my iPhone 11, Verizon told me it was because the towers in my area were being upgraded to 5G. Now, I'm not so sure I believe that...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Volume11, we understand the importance of having adequate coverage where you go and we are happy to assist in any way possible. Please respond to the Private Note, so we can get some more details. *Joshua

0 Likes