Poor Coverage for Florida Community
jackmgm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in a community of 37 townhomes in Mount Dora, Florida (close to Orlando) (we are not in a rural area... very well developed).  While the area surrounding our development generally has good coverage, we appear to be in some form of "dead zone" where all of our residents have terrible coverage, even when we step outside our homes to make a call.  Sending and receiving texts is also very poor.  If an image is attached to a text, forget about it.  What can we do?  Who can we call?  It is really quite a bad situation for those of us that work from home.  Thank you to anyone who can help.  Thank you, Jack McMullen

0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage for Florida Community
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will be more than happy to take a look at the details of the area and the coverage. Let's gather some clues. When did you notice this issue? Do you see the bars fluctuate? Do you have Wi-Fi in your home?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
jackmgm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently moved into the 36-unit townhome community in downtown Mount Dora, Florida (Edited for privacy), and the coverage since I've been there has been terrible. I can't use my phone in my house or even outside on my driveway without difficulty.  Residents who have lived here for years indicate that they have the same problem with Verizon and feel we are in a "dead zone."  This is a very well populated area... not rural at all.  I've never had a problem with Verizon until now.  Please help us.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We would be more than happy to assist you. Please send us a DM.*Leyla

0 Likes
jackmgm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Leyla:  Thank you for your response.  I'm unclear on how I am to DM you directly to take you up on your offer to assist our community.  Please let me know.  Thanks, Jack

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@jackmgm 

To Private message someone, click their username, and open view profile.  

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.44.52 AM.png

At the profile click on the message button to send a private message.   

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.46.08 AM.png

 if they respond via private message you will see this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 5.10.41 PM.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! You can send us a Private Note in this forum system to proceed to the account support platform. We'll also send you a message you can reply to.

- Henry

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KH-OrnEsh Hi, is there something we can help you with? I'm not sure what the screen shots indicate.

-Dolores

0 Likes